So let’s have some random crap, shall we?
First off, for Brent –
Latest iPod Shuffle
Coldplay – Clocks
Riddlin’ Kids – I Feel Fine
Staind – For You
The Decemberists – The Kingdom of Spain
R.E.M. – I Wanted to Be Wrong
The White Stripes – Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground
James – Laid
Mojo Nixon & Skid Roper – Elvis is Everywhere
Eels – I Need Some Sleep
Iron & Wine – Woman King
The Darkness – Growing on Me
Junior Senior – Itch U Can’t Skratch
Fountains of Wayne – Bright Future in Sales
The Priests – Going Back Home
Sugarcult – Bouncing Off The Walls
The All-American Rejects – One More Sad Song
Glen Phillips – Thankful
Burden Brothers – Beautiful Night
Gourds – Everybodys Missing the Sun
Magnet – Lay Lady Lay
These are my URL ABCs:
- A is for absinthesparks.blogspot.com/2005/04/suds-n-bubbles.html – Oh look, it’s a poker blog! How shocking!
- B is for badbeatblog.blogspot.com – Wow, this is gonna be kinda boring, huh?
- C is for cadillac.com/cadillacjsp/models/gallery.jsp?model=cts – Oh, here we go! No, I’m not buying one…just helping some friends out with their decision
- D is for dailytexanonline.com – For when you’re too lazy to pick up the paper version
- E is for english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp?article_class=4&no=218587&rel_no=1 – This will appeal to the geekiest poker bloggers out there…
- F is for fafsa.ed.gov/ – Give me money now!
- G is for gamblingblues.com/ – If it was anything other than, I suspect BG would be rather upset…
- H is for h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=305383&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us – “Oh really, like I’ll need that printer CD ever again??”
- I is for iansomerhalder.net/ – LOL. You don’t want to know.
- J is for jaxia.livejournal.com/ – Hi Jaxia!
- K is for kebzweb.com/ – Hi Maudie!
- L is for la.utexas.edu/~fackler/gov370/ – One of my government classes. Exam 3 Review is up! Got to get the crew started on that…
- M is for maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=uscc_part1 – I find all sorts of interesting links…most from Ernie’s site, littleyellowdifferent.com. This was one of them.
- N is for neteller.com/ab/ – Gee, I wonder why?
- O is for obituarium.blogspot.com/ – Hi Joe!
- P is for parttimepoker.com/poker-humor/misc/7stages-AK.htm – This was one of the entries in DoubleAs’s blog-renaming contest. I liked it. I liked it alot.
- Q is for quicksilverweb.net/sbucks/sbcharts.htm – Remember how I mentioned I was spending a lot of time at Starbucks?
- R is for roomstogo.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=showItem&ipac_id=7563 – My couch!
- S is for saidthegramophone.com/ – I loves the mp3 blogs
- T is for taopoker.blogspot.com/ – Hi Pauly!
- U is for ufcu.org/ – Baby needs a new bank
- V is for vanguard.com – U and V are closely related…
- W is for waiterrant.blogspot.com/2005/04/hippie-faux-pas-im-in-kitchen-munching.html – A great blog. I keep meaning to send it to my cousin who manages a suishi restaurant in Houston, but I always forget.
- I have no X. 🙁
- Y is for youaintnopicasso.blogspot.com/2005/04/new-white-stripes-single-blue-orchid.html – I heard this on iTunes. I am not in love with it.
- Z is for zaradesigns.com/ – A jewelry designer in Austin that I contacted about selling my business to.
Need some great background music while you’re reading all these poker blogs? Last week my LA counterpart sent me this link, upon which about half way down the page, on the right, you’ll find a link to view (or just listen to) The Decemberists performing a recent KCRW performance. It made me happy.
Speaking of my LA counterpart, we think it would be really cool if someone signed up for this. But not us though. We’re gonna play the school card, as usual. 🙂 (Plus we already have iPods!) Although…
…that prize of assistance with MT? I’d go for that. There are three things that I would throw out of a car window going down the highway at top speeds – my cell phone (and I actually know of someone who had the exact same model and did just that – avoid the Motorola V551, friends), my iTrip (grrrr), and MovableType in general. I realize I can’t really toss it out the window, but the desire is there. I can’t get it and Flickr to get along, which, if I could, I might like the cell phone a bit more. And don’t even get me started on the whole spam issue… Any hidden MT geniuses out there want to help a blog sister out?
I am now bloglines-d. (That is now a word). Took forever. Felicia mentioned she had nearly 200 in hers, I can’t even imagine the hassle that was! I have just under 100 in mine; I thought I had a ton to read. I haven’t been able to really keep up with everybody like I would like, so I’m hoping this will help. I don’t like not getting to see the actual sites themselves, I know most people actually put work into how their sites look (I know one blogger who changes the way his site looks almost daily…*ahem*), but this clicking on each site thing is killing me. Felicia mentioned how it’s really saved her time, hopefully it will do the same for me.
I have a nice weekend planned thus far…couch is coming Saturday, thank God!! I am so tired of this one crappy old chair. Back support is really underrated I think. And then I start studying for the last week of classes (ack!) and then finals (double ack!). Should be fun…
In a message dated 4/28/2005 11:17:54 PM Central Standard Time, April writes:
I vote we get really drunk the night before and make up our little “notecards”…
i am so down.